Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Solace...

For the past few days, there was confusion about what I felt. Should i be 'sad' for what happened or 'happy' for what is happening???
(ahhh in short was back to “Dilemma Days”, I had been so used to them earlier but of lately there has been a change as for most of the things in my life.)

I had loads of questions in my mind but no answers to them. It really became difficult to understand what problems had I been facing was it about “people or places”, and I must tell you at times I am quite vulnerable at sorting out confusions in my mind as I’ve started putting in a lot of thought to whatever goes in my mind, so probably this was the time I needed help, help in venting out things going in my mind. Cause I thought it was getting all messy in there just like an overloaded “hard disk”, and this “hard disk” of my mind is too important, so had to be saved somehow from crashing…

A beautiful feeling runs through you when you are taken care of. It just strikes at the moment when you feel left out in the world. And when you get it at a time you most need it, it feels so good. It shows how important you are in someone's life. Today, I am truly cherishing the presence of a few very good people in my life (I don’t need to name them because they know themselves). They are friends who understand me completely. Well how do we define a friend ?? the only defination i carry for a friend: someone who understands you and is there for you in need, it doesnt matter how long we've been together it's just in there, in your heart or mine, thats it.

They may be distinctive in nature, thoughts and personality but they share a common thing, a place in my heart. The way they have channelised my life into a positive direction is remarkable. A very special thanks to them who lifted up my spirits just when i needed it the most. They are perfect examples of true friends...Standing up with me through thick and thin, even if i pulled their leg... ;)

I adore you to the core and just wanted to say that you are cherished...Always keep smiling and keep rising, n may the almighty bless you with everything and anything in life....
Thanks for being in my life..... :) :)
And thanks to 'thy almighty' for letting me have you in my life !!

6 comments:

  1. Thnks to you tanuvir for being with us.
    Today to read all this post i turely bottom from my heart i wanna say something ..

    You know wat since from childhood and till now i delt with many people many frndz also,and many are my very old frndz but i know you only from last 4 years and you are the most smashing freind of mine a great soul i have ever met in my life,may b i nver expressed this to you and might i nvr wuld b but though this blog u come to know how much important you r for me ..

    Although our communication these days are not much but i hope communication between our heart nevr broke....

    Wish you very gud luck in your life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. for me ..you have been a great friend ..and i cherish each moment spent..and still the chats we share..might be our paths have changed but i think we share a similar rareview..through which we are still connected..
    @prince..and wt abt me..do u want to express something to me as well...or have the whole love for him..

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Harsh----->>> No ryt nw i dont wanna express anythin for you..
    don mind everybdy get smthng on time..

    ReplyDelete
  4. after reading this,all i hav 2say is....those friends of urs r realy lucky 2 hav got a chance 2 b in ur company...dis mite seem weird bt i always look forward to meet u...hope dat day will cum soon wen i wil b lucky enuf 2 be in ur company....

    ReplyDelete
  5. ya... afterall YAARAN NAAL BAHARAAN....

    ReplyDelete
  6. I Am sure dat u will b a successful person sm day ....n dats from d bottom of my haeart bro....

    wish u all d best fr ur near future....:P

    ReplyDelete