Thursday, November 26, 2009

Smitten --> and now??

As on 23 Nov,
Well this post is all about emotions, no editing no cutting.. whatever flows in goes in… A true straight from the heart types :P ...
(for mozilla users turn on speakers related music onn...)
So here it goes:
It's just different … I am under some influence or is it just that i am feeling captivated...or have I been “smitten” , every other time i am just thinking about the same thought.. it has covered me up… it has just taken control of every sense of mine… but I have tried resisting it...I have not even surrendered myself to it, looks like am fighting a fight that I just don’t seem to win...for the first time in my life, i have undergone such a feeling...all my principles just seem to have had gone into a partial sleep... I don’t feel like running for it now… my pace has fallen, as if now I am sure I need it... Its amazing when you only see what takes you towards your wish for, and always skip those which will drive you away... isn't it ?
“The secret” is itself implemented.

The only visual coming to my mind is of the scenes of the movie “Definitely, Maybe” , where I can see visuals of Reynolds i.e “will” letting the girl “april” know why he did not return that much cherished book to her, an year ago. Which meant like everything to her cause it was a gift from her late dad.

Scene :
Will Hayes: I kept the book...
April: Yeah?
Will Hayes: Because it was the only thing that I had left of you.

A similar feeling is running all through me, for the first time in my life am feeling helpless. I just don’t want to loose the least I have , I certainly cannot afford to do that. The only saviour I see rite now is the almighty, just hoping he will see me through this as well just as he’s done it all my life and I hope he considers the purity in my heart to decide whether he’s gonna leave me on the shore or take me through…
All this while i've been asking him for signs, n ya he's not dissapointed me. I've got signs within hours only to ma discomfort, these have been signs too difficult to decode... My side is not a gud one to be at, presently...
----------------------------------
New addition: - listen to this man they've described what i wanted to...

No comments:

Post a Comment